CRAWFORD COUNTY, Kan. – An Arma woman now faces an attempted murder charge after stabbing her boyfriend multiple times.
Today, January 11, 2022, the Crawford County Prosecutor’s Office filed the following charges against 28-year-old Kristen Alice Kramer.
- Attempted murder in the 2nd degree; Intentional
- Aggravated battery; Knowingly cause great bodily harm or disfigurement
Kramer made her first court appearance this morning.
The Arma Stabbing
On January 8, 2022, shortly after 5:00 am, authorities went to the 700 block of South 4th Street in Arma for a reported stabbing. An Arma Police Officer and Crawford County Deputies responded.
On the 911 call, a man told dispatchers that his girlfriend stabbed him.
When police and EMS got there, they found a man alive but with multiple stab wounds from a kitchen knife.
According to the Arma Police Department, they found a woman on the scene and detained her. They later identified her as Kristen Kramer. Police arrested her and took her to the Crawford County Jail on a $150,000 bond.
EMS took the 57-year-old male victim to Via Christi Hospital “where he is in recovery” according to the Arma Police Department.
(Previous Article: Domestic incident in Arma, Kan. results in stabbing)
Other Recent KOAM Crime Articles
- UPDATE: Father charged with murder in fatal shooting of daughter
- Authorities identify victim in Jasper County death investigation
- Erie man arrested for alleged animal abuse
- Pittsburg man sentenced for burglarizing Horton’s Pizza Plus
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.