One bite of our Sour Cream Crowned Fish Fillets and you’ll be hooked! Why? Because the creamy, cheesy, and seasoned sauce tastes so perfect with the flaky white fish and crunchy bread crumbs.
What You’ll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 6 fillets
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place fillets in a single layer; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, Parmesan cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper, mix well. Spread mixture evenly over fillets, sprinkle with bread crumbs, and drizzle with butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.