CARTHAGE, Mo. — This Christmas Season take a memorable carriage ride through the Carthage Christmas Lights with G&R Carriages and pulled by Red and Charlie.
The line begins and ride begins at 7th and Walnut, between the Library and Central Park. “Rides start at 5 p.m. and go until the line is gone 10:30/11 p.m.”
- $25 per couple
- $40 per family
The carriage rides are these days weekly: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
- | MORE JLNEWS CHRISTMAS LINKS
- 🎄Christmas Parade List
- ⛸️ Hometown Holidays on the Carthage Square (Ice Skating…more)
- 🐴 Carriage Rides through Carthage Christmas Lights
- 🥁Way of Salvation Christmas Light Display at Carthage
- ❤️ Christmas on the Square in Bentonville
- 🚂 Kansas City Southern Holiday Express in Pittsburg
- 🎶Joplin Christmas Radio fr. Joplin News First
- 💡Lighting of the Pump at La Russell, Mo.
Those four days, each week, until December 30th. Follow their FB page for daily updates or send them a message on FB if you have questions.
Decisions to close or pause services can be made without notice for the safety of riders and operators. And of course for the safety of Red and Charlie!
There are so many more things to do in the Carthage and surrounding areas too this Christmas. Scroll below and see!
Stay with Joplin News First on KOAM News Now as we continue to cover more Christmas stories and events important to you! Scroll below and sign up for our JLNews email list so you don’t miss an article.
CLICK TO HEAR >> Joplin Christmas Radio fr. Joplin News First
FOLLOW OUR SOCIALS, SEE NEWS WHILE YOU SURF…