Ready to win big at the game day party? This recipe will always be a big win: our Halftime Bacon Cheese Dip is ooey-gooey, and bacon-studded making it the ultimate football cheese dip. Everyone on game day will be clamoring for more as these delicious flavors score a taste bud touchdown.
What You’ll Need
- 1 (1-pound) oval loaf Italian or sourdough bread, unsliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled crispy cooked bacon
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons beer
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut the top off the bread about 1/3 of the way down and set top aside. Hollow out inside, leaving about 1-inch of bread around edges. Cut top of the bread and the bread that you removed into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into bread loaf, then loosely wrap the bread loaf in aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until hot in center. Serve with cut-up bread pieces.
- You can also serve this with your favorite veggies and frozen pretzel bites that you can bake right alongside the bread loaf.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.