Is your Thanksgiving table looking a little sparse? Oh no, you forgot the bread! Don’t worry, our Last-Minute Herb Rolls will save the day. These buttery, seasoned rolls come together fast and are going to taste just like baked-from-scratch dinner rolls. A few quick shortcuts are all you need to help make this Thanksgiving the most memorable one yet.
What You’ll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits), each cut into eighths
- 1 (10.2-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), each cut into eighths
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 12 muffin tin cups with cooking spray.
- Place cut-up biscuits in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients except butter. Toss until biscuit pieces are evenly coated. Add melted butter and toss again. Place biscuit pieces evenly in muffin tin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes then remove from muffin tin. Serve warm.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.