JOPLIN AREA — We started featuring Christmas and Halloween light displays when COVID kept everyone at home. It’s now 2022 and we building our Halloween list again. Let us know where to go!
Be sure to subscribe to our email list and/or mark our page with a bookmark so you don’t miss a story or post! Remember most will turn off lights at 9:00 PM. On windy nights they might be turned off due to weather.
CLICK 👉🏽 EACH LOCATION FOR GOOGLE MAPS DIRECTIONS FROM WHERE YOU ARE 🎃
- Annie Baxter Ave & 21st, Joplin 👉🏽 Directions
- Drachenmoor on Crow Road & McClelland, Joplin (OPENS OCT 19, SEE SCHEDULE) 👉🏽 Directions
- Travis Acres & East Gerbitz Road, Joplin 👉🏽 Directions
- Kent Drive & North St. Louis, Joplin (NOT OPEN TBD) 👉🏽 Directions
- Short Street & West 19th, Galena 👉🏽 Directions
Do you know more locations with Halloween Drive-By Light Displays? Or something we should list? Message us here! Click FB.me/JoplinNewsFirst
KID-FRIENDLY HALLOWEEN EVENTS AND UPDATES
Bookmark our home page on your phone so you can check back often for new stories. Scroll below and sign up for our JLNews email alerts.
You can also follow us on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM!