JOPLIN, Mo. — The South Rangeline overpass of the KCS railroad construction has begun. Many businesses along the stretch are concerned it will affect their bottom line in the months during the build.
However all businesses and their South Rangleine access will remain open and the roadway undisturbed.
- 27th St access from South Rangeline is open to: Hidden Acres building, RealtyOne Group and Caliber Collision Group
- Sutherlands South Rangeline access is open as normal, roadway is undisturbed.
- 29th St South Rangeline access continues on undisturbed roadway to Import Warehouse, Maria’s (new location), Oasis Salon & Day Spa and the 26th and Arizona/Delaware corridor of businesses & residents.
- Access to Derailed Commodity, 1/2 of Half, Andy’s Frozen Custard, etc., continues as normal to their South Rangeline access
How can they all remain open? Note in the image the bridge is relatively short. The majority of the raised roadway is on earthen berms, then retaining walls.
• The new bridge is two feet higher
• The new bridge is 15 feet wider
• The new bridge is 27 feet shorter
• The new bridge will have sidewalks on both sides
Overview of bridge. Note the raised roadway is mostly earthen berms to a retaining wall allowing 27th and 29th and all normal business access to continue on South Rangeline.
Range Line Bridge Replacement Fact Sheet_4
MARIA’S IS MOVING
| MORE JOPLIN NEWS FIRST• Maria’s Mexican Grill is moving in Joplin BIT.ly/3Ro8Aaf• Noel Deputy Marshals arrest man 1am at Harp’s BIT.ly/3qbyCBE• Neosho man arrested in stabbing at Noel BIT.ly/3RCvudU• Rangeline crash takes out 11th St stop sign BIT.ly/3TJxOS9• Duenweg Fire extinguish fire at former RealPro BIT.ly/3KKRrFg• Rocklahoma marks 15th year in Pryor, Ok. BIT.ly/3Q9kZNS• MO-KAN Dragway Funny Car Chaos BIT.ly/3ejbPkH• Whataburger Joplin agenda details future possibilities BIT.ly/3q0yFjy