If you’re someone who likes to order the tuna melt from diners, then you’re really going to love this recipe. It doesn’t get any better than The Ultimate Tuna Melt. This recipe is easy, cheesy, and oh-so-pleasing. Serve it with a bowl of your favorite soup and some chips for even more goodness!
What You’ll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish, drained well
- 4 slices rye bread
- 8 tomato slices
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, Italian dressing, and relish; mix well.
- Top each slice of rye bread with two slices of tomato. Spread tuna evenly over tomatoes, then top with cheddar cheese. Place on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- If you’re a fan of pickles, you can add a couple of slices on top of each serving as a finishing touch!
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.