JOPLIN REGION – The rains might have slowed down and even the little creeks and runoff street water has subsided and now the last big elephant in the room continues to grow, area rivers and creeks. We have compiled the latest images and videos here to keep you up to date.
- Download the free MODOT Travelers App for the latest updates. Click here for iPhone APP Store.
- Click here to download Android version in the Play Store.
- THE LATEST…
- MO-171 north of Carl Junction to close at Spring River.
- State Route JJ south of Carl Junction to close at Center Creek.
AMAZING WATER RESCUE >> Car swept off roadway by rushing waters, Golden City Fire and Jasper Fire rescue driver
- ⛈ KOAM Weather Alerts.
- 📲 Get push alerts through our mobile apps.
- 🚗 OK / KS / MO state road condition resources.
- 🌊 Lake/River Level resources.
Stay with Joplin News First on KOAM News Now as we continue to update information. Scroll below to sign up for our JLNews1st email list so you don’t miss a story.