GOODMAN, Mo. — Goodman Police Department release information regarding a man wanted on multiple warrants who fled on foot after being spotted by an officer.
About 7:35 p.m. Monday evening:
“Ofc Graue was conducting routine patrol when he observed an islander male walking on Main St. As Officer Graue approached, he recognized the male to be Daniel Igisomar, and knew this male to have warrants out of Goodman and McDonald County.” — GPD release of information
Before Ofc Graue could make contact. Igisomar took off running southbound to Splitlog Rd. and could not be located.
- Daniel Igisomar is described:
- Islander male
- medium complexion
- long black hair
- 190 pounds
GPD request if anyone has information regarding Igisomar’s whereabouts to please contact the Goodman Police Department 417-364-8479.
This is a developing story, stay with KOAM News Now, we will post updates here if they are received from officials. Click here then save a bookmark on your phone or digital device now.
- MORE JOPLIN NEWS FIRST…
- People’s Convoy nears Joplin; Sheriff Heath Winfrey estimates 1,000 trucks in Big Cabin
- Peoples Convoy stops in Big Cabin, Okla. Sunday night; Passing through Joplin Monday
- Vehicle Theft suspect caught on camera; McDonald County officials ask if you can identify this man
- Arkansas State Police searching for suspect who shot and killed Arkansas Dept of Corrections Officer
- State Fire Marshal assists investigation of fire in Reeds, Mo.
- Head on crash near Snowball on Schifferdecker, all involved wearing seat belts state MSHP
- Joplin Fire battle house fire in Blendville Neighborhood, frigid temperatures