What You’ll Need
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (7.25-ounce) package macaroni & cheese mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, bring water to a boil. Stir in mixed vegetables, macaroni from package (reserving cheese packet), salt, and pepper. Return to a boil and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients, including reserved cheese packet. Reduce heat to low and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened and creamy, stirring occasionally.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.