SEK-CAP offers rental assistance to homeless residents

GIRARD, Kan. — The Southeast Kansas Community Action Program is offering rental assistance to homeless residents.

The program will begin accepting applications for the Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program on November 29.

To qualify, applicants must be certified homeless or about to become homeless by a social service agency.

Also the applicants income must be at or below 50% of the area median income in their county.

You can find the application and necessary checklist at SEK-CAP.com.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *