JOPLIN, Mo. – There were more than 12-thousand customers without power in southwest Missouri shortly before noon today, May 27.
Empire-Liberty’s outage map reported outages in Barton, Jasper and Newton Counties. As of 11:57 a.m. on May 27th, 12,737 customers are affected. That number went down to a little more than 600 Thursday evening.
Liberty Utilities posted to social media, “Crews are responding to outages across our service territory following a round of severe weather. Follow us here for updates as we continue to receive more information from the field. Please continue to report your outages by dialing 1-800-206-2300.’
Power Outage Links
- OUTAGE MAPS
- Association of Missouri Electric Cooperatives: https://outages.amec.org/outages/maps
- Empire – Liberty: https://www.empiredistrict.com/Outages/OutageMap
- Evergy: https://outagemap.evergy.com/
- Heartland Rural Electric Cooperative: https://www.heartland-rec.com/outage-center
- State of Oklahoma: https://poweroutage.us/area/state/oklahoma
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.