Local News, History, and Info from around Carthage, Missouri
What You’ll Need
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 6 slices deli-style ham
- 12 thin slices deli-style pepperoni
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup roasted red pepper strips, patted dry
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust dough onto a work surface. Layer evenly with ham, pepperoni, provolone cheese, and roasted red peppers. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Starting at the long end of the dough, roll up jelly roll-style and place on baking sheet seam-side down. Lightly spray dough with cooking spray then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Let sit 3 to 4 minutes before cutting into 8 slices.